.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Guru's World

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Planet X

Seems like we have found another neighbour in our solar system. A planet (or so they say) beyond and bigger than Pluto has been discovered by American scientists. However, this yet unnamed planet is still not confirmed as a planet of our neighbourhood.

Larger than Pluto and far beyond its orbit, shining so brightly an amateur stargazer could have spotted it years ago, there is a 10th planet, astronomers announced late Friday. Calling the still-unnamed world a planet likely will stir intense debate among some astronomers who argue that even tiny Pluto would not be called a planet were it discovered today.

1 Comments:

  • Hi there! I didn't expect to find this blog when I was searching for info about Astronomy Magazine but I checked out your site and was impressed. Although I was looking specifically for feedback re Astronomy Magazine, I'm glad I took the time to check your site out. Great job and good luck.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.